How it works
Watch the livestream
You’ll be watching our show through our website on the individual production page. All you need to do to access it is log in using your LAMDA account. This is the account you used to purchase your tickets initially. There is the option to reset your password if you can’t remember it].Remember the production is being streamed live, so it won’t be available on demand after the scheduled time.
Further instructions on how to watch
As this is a new process, please note you do not need a password or specific link to access the stream, you just need your personal LAMDA account log in. All instructions are below, however we will also send a reminder pre-show email out in advance.
- To watch the livestream come back to this main livestream page.
- Select the production (following the same process as before, for booking)
- Click Watch Livestream
- You’ll be asked to log in via your LAMDA account and will be granted access to the stream instantly. Use the same email address you booked your tickets with.
- The preview screen will appear with the start time of your performance and remain there until your scheduled stream begins.
Want to watch on your TV?
If you have a Smart TV or something like an Amazon TV stick you can view this site directly on your television, by finding this site via any web browsing software.
If not then there are lots of ways to hook up your device to your TV.
- Via a cable. If your computer has the facility, use an HDMI cable to connect it to your TV.
- Use Google’s Chromecast equipment to broadcast from your smartphone or computer to your TV.
- If you’re using Apple devices, you can mirror the screens using their AirPlay system.
If you’ve found other great ways to view websites though your TV, let us know and we can add them here to share with everyone.